Sunday 25 March 2012

Question 2 Evaluation

How effective is the combination of your main product with ancillary texts?

the target audience for my promotional package is from about 16 to 30 British male more so than female. I wanted to promote my band to a wider range of people other than just the indie rock based fans. To do this i used the original characteristics of the indie rock genre but with aspects that could relate to any musician out there, the work hard and things will pay off aspect of music which seems to be lost in popular culture of these days, with such television competitions as "X factor" or "American Idol" where you can use other artists songs and if you win then your life is already turned around and you can become a huge star, this is the music industry glorified into something it is not, when in reality artists must work as hard as they can to get somewhere and then they might be able to achieve.



these are pictures of my band practicing in a small room, which is the same location i used in my video at the beginning, i have used the black and white concept as my panels are also in black and white so consumers will be able to link the two.




these are images of my band playing live which links to my music video and helps tell a story of the bands success.

No comments:

Post a Comment