Sunday 18 September 2011

Location: Elliot's house

I have picked this location because it is where the band spends most of its time, and in my video i want to portray the band how they actually are instead of painting a false image which the band do not portray. I have also picked this location because it is the classic stereotype of an Indie Rock band, the image of a band practicing in a small room, where big lights and special effects are not as important as the actual music that is being played. 






1 comment:

  1. As I've explained in my last post take the band out of the house or cut from band practice to other locations - note in the coursework booklet how your production is going to be assessed. You are marketing the band and thus you need to represent them as appealing, interesting and so on, not just thumping away in a front room.

    ReplyDelete